Personalized bicycle cards

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by The Wordsmith, Dec 4, 2009.

1. OK so I was trying to order some personalized bicycle cards (shocked aren't you) but the only options it gives you for living in are the US and Canada. Now I am british (and proud) so what the hell do I do now? Is there no way of getting them, short of flying over to America?! Little help?

2. i know what u mean, had the same problem when i was living in the UK... i live in Israel now, and i have lots of American friends that fly back and forth, so i just get them to fly it over for me...

3. Too bad.

J.

4. Make your own custom card =D I read about using printing labels before. I'll try to dig it out

5. Hmmm thats odd.... Well sorry I don't know of much bout that but I'll research some stuff and try gettin' back to you...... Cheers!!!!

-Existance

6. Thanks to everyone who has contributed something useful. Any more info is greatly appreciated.

7. I wouldn't be too disappointed. I had mine printed with them, and the quality was not great. The printing was okay, but the card stock was thin and they did not fan well.

I would try and look for some other printers that could do it in your area