Peter Harrison's Deal Me In

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Hey...

I have DMI, and it is the best poker demonstration effect/rotine ive come across... well for me anyway.
There is a big set-up, like basically the whole deck, but what it enables is simply an amazing routine.

I would recommend this without hesitation.

I do teach some cool sleights for the closer (which is actually optional but I'm sure you will use it) but the advantage of my routine is that the whole thing is essentially self-working yet people will think your Marlo. Because of the structure and setup, you can show off some incredibly fancy deals, some lightening moves and cheat your way into winning (or losing) games even when the spectators make all the choices.

I don't perform this for walk-around but I perform it whenever I can sit down with card players or a formal function at a table where I have a while to perform. The routine can also be timed so it lasts 10 minutes or 45 minutes, it's up to you. The handling is so easy (while making you look like the world's greatest card shark) that it allows presentation to be focused on and this is something else I cover.

I know for a fact from my end that many people have purchased it. I've seen a handful of positive reviews and no negative reviews. You have to understand that this routine will work well for the real performers who want to make the best performances, no show off the greatest sleights (which is amusing, because this routine makes people think you CAN do the greatest sleights). The majority of reviews on magic forums are from people hitting the streets or working walk-around or people new to magic. Because of this, the people who have written reviews are the likes you have worked on it, brought it into real performances and taken it very seriously. Not every Joe is out performing this because it is not the perfect routine for hitting people on the street with. This is for a tabled setting, blowing away several spectators (not one) with some entertaining card work.

I think this is why DMI isn't as reviewed as my other products. But in saying that, 100% of the reviews have been positive. Just do your searches and maybe ask questions to people you find who have the product.

If I can help, anyone is always free to contact me by email or PM on any of the forums I visit.

Take it easy,

P.H.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results