The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Peter Turner and Daniel Garcia product confusion... please advise!

Dec 28, 2018
Utah
Hello everyone,

This is my first post. And so first I want to thank everyone; I just started my magic journey a little over a year ago and I have learned so much from all of you. It has been a blast! But I digress...

As my curiosity and learning has taken me down the rabbit hole I have been introduced to two magicians in particular. Both of which have products that have (it seems) too similar of content creating confusion about what to purchase. I was hoping to get specific about which products and get anyone with direct experience to offer their opinion.

I have really enjoyed mentalism and am wanting to get into it much more deeply and understand deeper principles of mentalism. This has led me to many resourcesl; Once of which is Peter Turner. I have come across a few of his products ("How to Read Minds", "How to Control Minds", and his 10 book set). I am eager to learn a lot about mentalism and am willing to invest a significant chunk in order to learn. I would consider buying all 3 of them... But I find myself wondering how similar (or repetitive) these products are. In my research, I have seen contradictory information and accounts; for example, one comment I saw said that everything in "How to Read Minds" and "How to Control Minds" was in the 10 book set and then some. I know all comments aren't created equal so here I am. Just don't want to waste money.

The second would be Daniel Garcia. I am a big fan. Bought his Mint Box (and loved it), but found his instruction lacking on his "perpendicular change" or his "perpendicular project"; to boot, I can find NOTHING on google about either one other than references in various forums, but nothing of substance. He does reference his "Garcia Project" too, but I can't find any reference to the perpendicular change in the product descriptions there either. So any help in where I can find something more on his "perpendicular change" would be great.

In addition to this research on the perpendicular change, I became interested in purchasing his entire "Garcia Project" volumes 1-6, but them came across his Master Class. But now I am in the same delima between these products, wondering which is best and/or if there is repetition. If there is some repetition, that would be fine... Just don't want to be buying a mostly rebranded product.

Again, any advice from folks with direct knowledge of these products would be great (ideally with a link or something where I could find a list of effects)!

Regards,

Keith

Dec 1, 2012
TX
www.youtube.com
Peter Turner is fantastic, but a lot of his magic is for groups of people and requires instant stooging and pre-show work - i'd hold off on buying some of his more advanced stuff until you have a feel for him. Certainly start with How to Read Minds and consume all of that FIRST before you make additional purchases. You need to crawl - before you can run.

DGMULLEN1967

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2021
H12461,

In my experience, the Peter Turner "How to Read Minds" is a great place to start. There is a path to learn some basic and even more advanced mentalism "tools" and you can put some of it to work right away.

Best regards,
Dale

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results