Peter Turner lecture help // Mentalism

Aug 25, 2012
Hey guys so I have had this question for a while but in Peter Turner's penguin live lecture he tells an amazing story about how he performed for an elderly couples wedding anniversary, he told this beautiful story while performing about John and Joanna. The routine he performs goes as such the female pair in the relationship thinks of a card he ribbon spreads the deck and she slides a card out, then he lets the male slide a card out and and the cards match such as, 3 of hearts and 3 of diamonds. I believe the professor he mentioned was Joseph Ryne if that is how it's spelled, I have never heard of him but I am beyond fascinated in this and I would love to read more about the professor and help on who he is or articles about him where I can find out more about him?

Thanks,
Brandon

Jul 26, 2011
Hey guys so I have had this question for a while but in Peter Turner's penguin live lecture he tells an amazing story about how he performed for an elderly couples wedding anniversary, he told this beautiful story while performing about John and Joanna. The routine he performs goes as such the female pair in the relationship thinks of a card he ribbon spreads the deck and she slides a card out, then he lets the male slide a card out and and the cards match such as, 3 of hearts and 3 of diamonds. I believe the professor he mentioned was Joseph Ryne if that is how it's spelled, I have never heard of him but I am beyond fascinated in this and I would love to read more about the professor and help on who he is or articles about him where I can find out more about him?

Thanks,
Brandon

Hey Brandon,

Glad you enjoyed it! Joseph Rhine is a real character! x

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results