Petition

good luck. i signed it.
but you need to have more than 58 sigs.
make a face book group maybe.
or go on all the other forums and send it out
maybe send it out to some BIgger magicians like houchin or asher or anyone here on t11

May 31, 2008
Oh hey man thanks for posting this. I actually was the guy who started this petition. I have an update about it:

I have sent an e-mail to the USPCC in hopes of clearing up the rumors. I know for a FACT that Bicycle gaff cards have been/will be discontinued. I'm ALMOST POSITIVE that Arrcos, Steamboats, and Squeezers HAVE BEEN discontinued as I have heard this from many of people. However it is only a RUMOR that Tally-Hos will be discontinued. I will keep you guys updated.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
maybe a new playing card company will jump to the forefront of magician's. Lee asher has already contracted outside of USPCC, sure his cards aren't the best looking, and they are overpriced, but maybe a local company in the U.S. can do something, im actually surprised a group of magician's haven't created a playing card company before now. Anyways, this still sucks and im really disappointed in the USPCC, i would have hoped that if they felt the need to make changes it would have been for the better, instead of making ugly box designs, discontinuining staple products and moving states.

May 31, 2008
maybe a new playing card company will jump to the forefront of magician's. Lee asher has already contracted outside of USPCC, sure his cards aren't the best looking, and they are overpriced, but maybe a local company in the U.S. can do something, im actually surprised a group of magician's haven't created a playing card company before now. Anyways, this still sucks and im really disappointed in the USPCC, i would have hoped that if they felt the need to make changes it would have been for the better, instead of making ugly box designs, discontinuining staple products and moving states.

I know what you mean, but the USPCC has been the leader since the 1800s, I doubt anyone could take them down. Think of it like Subway and Quizno's.

Subway has been the leader in sandwiches for a long time. Recently Quizno's has become more popular, but still when most people want a sandwich, they go to Subway.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
I know what you mean, but the USPCC has been the leader since the 1800s, I doubt anyone could take them down. Think of it like Subway and Quizno's.

Subway has been the leader in sandwiches for a long time. Recently Quizno's has become more popular, but still when most people want a sandwich, they go to Subway.

i agree, but at this point, they are taking themselves down in magician's eyes. I have an analogy as well. Your on top, say, you have a hit formula for a top ranking soda, just for example we will call it Koke. Then you decide to re-invent your winning formula and call it NEW Koke. Now this new stuff tastes like someone has already drank it and regurgitated it through someone's gym sock strainer. You had a winning, top ranked idea and all you had to do was NOT F@$% IT UP, but you couldn't do that and your going to lose money and business. Now we all have to wait for corporate exec's to realize this and re-introduce us to Playing card "classic" and we can get back on with magic... i mean drinking soda

May 31, 2008
i agree, but at this point, they are taking themselves down in magician's eyes. I have an analogy as well. Your on top, say, you have a hit formula for a top ranking soda, just for example we will call it Koke. Then you decide to re-invent your winning formula and call it NEW Koke. Now this new stuff tastes like someone has already drank it and regurgitated it through someone's gym sock strainer. You had a winning, top ranked idea and all you had to do was NOT F@$% IT UP, but you couldn't do that and your going to lose money and business. Now we all have to wait for corporate exec's to realize this and re-introduce us to Playing card "classic" and we can get back on with magic... i mean drinking soda

Best analogy EVER. You've got a point there. If I wasn't a fourteen-year-old-kid whose savings account is for college money, I'd start a new playing card company.

Hehehe...Awesome...

anyway, I signed. But I agree with Chris that we should be doing a little more...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results