Phenomenon Finale

Sep 1, 2007
What did y'all think? I was very impressed with pretty much all the effects performed, including the ones from the dudes that were "no longer on the show." The finale was very entertaining, in my opinion, and the winner deserved to win. It was very close there at the end.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
What did y'all think? I was very impressed with pretty much all the effects performed, including the ones from the dudes that were "no longer on the show." The finale was very entertaining, in my opinion, and the winner deserved to win. It was very close there at the end.

I actually was flipping through the channels off and on while Phenomenon was on. I was a lil' disapointed that Criss only revealed one of the envelopes. Personally, my guess was that it was a picture of his dad in one of them.

But, I agree...I like Mike Super.

Shane K.

Nov 11, 2007
Dinuba, CA.
Hi Everyone!

Let me first say that this is my very first post here at Theory11 and I have to say that I'm very impressed with the quality of content on this site - from the amazing effects offered all the way to the forums!

I just had to chime in and say that I watched every episode of Phenomenon and I thought overall it was quite entertaining. Admittedly, I was completely clueless as to how any of the effects were done, but as always I appreciated the effects for what they were - great pure entertainment! I too was very happy to see that Mike Super won the competition. In my opinion, he was far and away the best performer on the show. The "connection" that he made with the audience was fantastic, and I really got a kick out of his humor!

Anyway, I hope that all of you have a blessed Thanksgiving with your families and friends!! I'm looking forward to what Theory11 has to offer! :)

Oct 20, 2007
it was o.k.... i relly didn't like the show, the tricks wernt very origional however; i loked the varity of preformers

I watched most of every show, it was a good distraction from my homework at some times. I was disappointed with the abundance of "Russian Roulette" style tricks. Yes they are dangerous and incredible, but when a performer does one each week, it gets redundant.

Not the best reality show, but it grabbed my interest at times.

Mitchell

C

clarrus

What about Jim's Rope trick?? I didn't think it was that good. He didn't even get the girls involved. He's kool though.

Sep 1, 2007
What about Jim's Rope trick?? I didn't think it was that good. He didn't even get the girls involved. He's kool though.

Haha, yeah that was a little unexpected. It was interesting though, the last thing I expected him to do was pull a rope through his body. I thought it was humorous.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results