Phenomenon

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I don't think they chose the best candidates to be judges.
Uri Geller isn't exactly an honest person, but he was good at what he did, and Criss is there pretty much so they have a big name magician promoting the show.

Sep 2, 2007
Yes, I'm going take a peak at it. The trailer for it looks enthralling, though I would have liked to seen Banachek featured on it.

I might even write a review about it. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Yes, I'm going take a peak at it. The trailer for it looks enthralling, though I would have liked to seen Banachek featured on it.

I might even write a review about it. :D

Cheers,
JTM

They must of asked Banachek, but he must of turned it down. I mean if they did not have enough brains to ask him then this show is hopeless.

Oct 14, 2007
Of course, I always try to watch any magic specials that come on TV. Great stuff and it can inspire a new stage routine or two :eek:

wpt1031

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Toledo Ohio
Shows look to be good. Quite honestly I'm really only going to watch the show to see if Uri actually claims to have real powers and see if Criss actually goes on his word puts Uri in his place. It should be good fun.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
At first I was thinking, "Oh, great. American Idol for magicians...." (rolling the eyes) But being the magic enthusiast that I am, I'll probably get sucked in...

-Matt

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results