Philadelphia - East Coast Magicians?

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Meant to put title as "Philadelphia Area east coast Magicians" could a moderator or someone please change it :)

Hello all I am Wilberto Casillas. I am currently working on a really big project, PhillyMagic.com I would like to know if there are any magicians out there from the Philadelphia area that would like to help out. Check out the website:

www.PhillyMagic.com

Read the mission statement. We would like to advertise for local magicians to help you all get gigs. We are also partnering with a well known magic video production company to help market effect for the local magicians(no names yet :) ) If you are in the Philadelphia are co to the website read what we have to say and either shoot me an email at will@phillymagic.com or give me a call (our number is on the website), I am free mostly anytime of the day or night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 10, 2007
sounds awesome man. I live in northern virginia during the school year (George Mason University), and during the summer and breaks i live in Winchester Va. Kind of a distance away though.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Pretty cool idea. I am from NJ but I am busy with development on my company and website. But I'm sure you will get a lot of bites.

-Michael

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm from Jersey, about 15 minutes from NY.

-Doug

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Hey guys thanks for the interest. Would anyone like to have a resume posted on our site or a profile? We will put a whole page on our site along with up to two pictures and a link to any site you want and contact info with a bio. The first ten people to email or call will have the advertising done for free!!!! after the first ten people the next ten people can have it done for 5 dollars and after that the flat rate will be ten dollars contact ASAP. Does anyone have any effects that they would like marketed? We are partnered with a very successful video production company that has released some effects that I am sure you have more than heard about probably even purchased. The names of our partner will not be disclosed on this forum, but if you are interested please contact me.

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
I'm in NJ, about 30 minutes from NYC by train. Although, I'm only 13, so I understand if you want someone more experienced.

Mar 30, 2008
DC
Hey, I'm in MD. I was in Philly last week and I am going there again from August 3rd to August 10th so I'll look into this

Hey guys,
I'm Drew, the other fellow associated with the PhillyMagic project. There are big plans in store right now for PhillyMagic including a boatload of original ideas and effects. Anyone that wants to be a part of this can join in. We're looking for those with creative, open minds or just anyone that wants to be a part of the project. We're like Fight Club, minus Ed Norton. Oh, and the fighting... Well some of the fighting... There are some fisticuffs.

As Will said, I'm currently not in Philly and for the next year or so will probably be back every other month or so.
I'm currently touring with the Cirque Du Soleil, and so I'm all over the place. The circus is leaving chicago in a couple weeks, then we're headed back to the east coast (Boston first). I'll be in Boston, D.C., Atlanta, Baltimore and New York within the year, so anyone in those cities can feel free to contact me at drew@phillymagic.com You can try to contact me telephonically, but I'm working every day, all day for the most part, so there's a good chance my phone is not on me. So shoot me a text or leave me a voicemail if you wish.

_D_W_B_

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
Your website is poorly designed! I know it's new but there is absolutely nothing on there. The design is horrible. Kind of looks suspicious to me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results