Phone number

Nov 28, 2017
I'm looking for a way to find out a soectators phone number in a fashion where they'll never know I have done.

If you guys have any ideas, links or downloads They're much appreciated.

1 prefrence this has to be suitable for a working environment.

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
I think “non toxic” by garraint Clark Devine’s a phone number. It used to be available in the marketplace it it has been taken down. Maybe Garraint has it available on his one site?

I hope not. I thought it was taken down because Gerainte was using "techniques" that were not his to share.

Dec 29, 2017
Cipher. So many ways to approach that one. You could make a dump with your phone number backwards and then make a bet that you will reveal their phone number. Go through the basic star sign routine, once the try dialing the backwards number, say “hold on, lock your phone so it’s fair. You Taurus folk are so backwards” and then ask for and unlock their phone and make up some excuse for it being backwards and put the numbers in one by one and hit dial. Show their number on the screen of your phone as it rings out.

You could also simplify it and make it seem like a numbers trick. Take and multiply your area code by the first 3 digits divided by the last 4 and then peek it. Play it off as a mentalist thing. Or if you already have a routine go through that once you got the peek.

Lot of different ways you could use that tool. Those were just a few off the cuff ideas.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results