Pictures of me at the restaurant...

Hey guys...

I can't tell you the number of times people have emailed me, asking for pictures/video of me performing. Anyways, took a camera to work with me tonight and snapped a few pics. Here are some of the results. :)

P.S. Got some video, but not ready to post yet. That will come along later.

100_0037.jpg

100_0063.jpg

100_0067.jpg

D

Deleted member 2755

Haha, that's awesome man. Nice pics. Looking forward to some footage too. :)

-Doug

PS: Instead of replying back to your last e-mail, I accidentally clicked save to drafts instead of send.:p Then I got your PM and realized the problem, so I tried sending it again, but I did the same thing.:eek: Not only has that never happened to me before, but I did it twice with you. So.... I'm going to e-mail you again, but make sure I click SEND this time. ;)

i love spectator's smile :)

Which one?

Haha, that's awesome man. Nice pics. Looking forward to some footage too.

-Doug

PS: Instead of replying back to your last e-mail, I accidentally clicked save to drafts instead of send.:p Then I got your PM and realized the problem, so I tried sending it again, but I did the same thing.:eek: Not only has that never happened to me before, but I did it twice with you. So.... I'm going to e-mail you again, but make sure I click SEND this time.

Sounds like excuses to me?? hahaha...no biggie. I was a little annoyed though, but it's all good now. :)

Thanks for all the comments guys, much appreciated!

-Steve

Nov 30, 2007
Seems like you know how to entertain an audience! Great job! Its also nice to see a magician really dressed for the occasion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results