Pierce : Nottingham

Sep 13, 2008
Pierce

The Effect
A Spectator selects any card, no forces. Their card is lost back into the deck and the deck is placed on top of the deck box. Then with any magical gesture you may wish to do the card falls through the top of the deck box to land inside of it.

Initial Thoughts
This is a very fun effect to play around with. There are two versions in Nottingham's PDF a gimmicked and an impromptu version. Both do exactly as the description says and get great reactions. My preference is the gimmicked version because of its versatility (This will be described in more detail below).

Impromptu
This version seems like it would fit well into an ACR. As a closer you can make the card fall to the bottom instead of the top. The only problem I found with this version is that you have to hold on to the deck during the effect.

Gimmicked
This is the version that I will be performing out in the real world. It is so versatile and the so-called "gimmick" can be found just about anywhere. This could almost be called impromptu. And during the effect you can set the deck and its box on the table. This was a great way to go about this effect.

Overall Score = 8.5/10

Jan 17, 2010
Kentucky
Thanks for the review Kraz. I'm really glad you liked it. Like I said, if anyone wants a free copy just PM me with you email address and I can give out a few.

Thanks again,
Cody Nottingham

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results