pin code reveal

Nov 22, 2016
I have seen several clips of magicians/mentalists reveal credit card pin codes, however I haven't seen much discussion on this or published tricks. There are some published tricks for pin codes for phones, but the ones I have seen dont transfer to credit cards. It would appear with some of the performances with credit card pin reveals that they make use of actual body language reading. Do anyone have experience with these things or are aware of resources relevant? Very exciting topic - 'reading' people without all sorts of props

ProAma

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Their is no body language reading. You can divine any number if you ask them to remember it. Look into work from Peter Turner.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Peter Turner's At the Table lecture covers a handful of approaches to this. He prefers not to use actual pin numbers though for security reasons. Instead he replaces it with a number that could be their pin number. He has a lot of work on this plot.

Michael Murray has a great book called A Piece of My Mind, he has at least 2 pin divinations in the book. There is some dual reality and boldness built in so it isn't for everyone but he has some fun ideas.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results