Pinky Breaks...

Oct 13, 2008
I'll be completely honest, starting out with magic, I had never been a fan of the pinky break. I was always a pull-up/pull-down kid, or I just wing it and hope I nab however many cards I'm looking for. Looking back, I really wish I had put the time and effort into getting a pinky break going for me, but I just can't seem to get it now. I think that a pinky-break 1-on-1 would do good for not only me, but others like me out there. Any words?

Sun|Sky

Jun 24, 2008
United States
I guess i dont really see what your problem is =X. But i guess if this is an issue then a 1-on-1 of stuff like this in it could be helpful. But you could also check your library for magic books, and learn from them, thats where i learned! Hope this helped.

~Nate

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Look around for places that teach double lifts - there are many sources that teach lifts which require pinky breaks, that's probably your best bet, since there are many ways to get a pinky break, not one universal pinky break.

I had the same problem

I've been doing cards and magic for 3 years (this november) and I do a pinky count double lift. It's where you riffle down the back of the deck with your pinky and then lift the cards. It's easy after a week.

Hope this helps

Dom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results