Pitch your deck of cards

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Preface:Creating the Prompts for Wednesday GameNight are fairly simple, however ever once in a while I come up with a not so good prompt. I’ve released some, admittedly. I refer to those as “stay in the notes” questions. These either aren’t funny, oddly specific, take too much thought, or simply just boring. However some I think deserve to go out, but just not worth replacing a typical WGN or worth waiting an entire week

so with that out of the way...

I ask you...
As CEO of Non-Ameiurus's magic Inc. I am looking for the best new deck of cards, and I have come to you. What do you have for me?

As always Be creative and have fun!!

Reactions: byronblaq

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Autism Monarchs​
These special edition versions of the all time classics will release this April (Autism awareness month) to help celebrate and raise awareness for those with aspergers, autism, and anyone else on the spectrum. It I will consist of the typical monarch background, but it is made up of the classic autism rainbow puzzle pieces(a popular symbol for autism)

1$ of every deck will also be donated to the Marino Foundation, a very great cause and yes 10000x better than the jokers at autism speaks.

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Catfish Gaff Packs​
These are very reminiscent of that of Pokémon cards. They will be sold in blind bags consisting of 5 random cards. They will all be gaffs. I’m not just talking about typical split facers, or double backers, but really odd gaffs that take some creativity. Including 15 of diamonds printed on a monarch back, 3 and a half of spades on a basic bicycle back or even a picture of shirtless shin Lin printed on a tally ho back (idk man you come up with the trick there). The packs will be sold relatively cheaply BUT if you spend $50 or more at Non-Ameiurus's magic Inc. you get a free pack!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results