PK Touches

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
Hello people around. I have bought the Tarantula 2.0 and not to spoil any thing too much, I'm very interested in learning PK touches which would look very cool. I have discussed this with T11 and they say to come to the forms and ask for resources. Can anyone of you give me those resources?

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I think what you are looking for is in Yigal Mesika’s Annimated Miracles booklet (available with gimmicks and storage as “Inner Circle”). That contains Lior Manor's routine for Invisible Touches using Loops. There is a variation on Daniel Garcia's Loops Volume 2. Note that Loops are different than what is used for Tarantula.

The original Invisible Touches routine is in Steve Shaw’s (Banachek) Psychokenetic Touches booklet. That uses a different method.

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
Do you actually need to pay for the booklet? Because if I already have Tarantula 2.0, would it be possible to get it free?
Thanks for the effort by the way!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Animated Miracles is for sale at most magic shops. You do have to pay for it. Same with Banachek's book and Garcia's Loops V.2 video. You will also need a DIFFERENT gimmick than Tarantula. Mesika's / Manor's routine and Garcia's routine uses Loops NOT Tarantula.

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
But in the video, (Tarantula), Yigal Mesika said that they do PK touches with loops and now it also being done with Tarantula. What is that supposed to mean? Won't that mean that the routine can be done with Tarantula? By the way, I already bought animation too (Chris James showing). He didn't mention that these routines can be done with loops...So is there a separate option to get only the video and not the gimmick as I already got it? May I have the website to get the booklet too @RealityOne
Thanks!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
But in the video, (Tarantula), Yigal Mesika said that they do PK touches with loops and now it also being done with Tarantula. What is that supposed to mean? Won't that mean that the routine can be done with Tarantula?

So, I don't have Tarantula 2 -- just the original. I suppose the routine could be done with Tarantula. I don't know what is on the video that comes with Tarantula or Animation so it is possible it is on there (if it was, I suspect you wouldn't be asking).

May I have the website to get the booklet too

This is what you want to get: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3958

The book is typically $15 and the Loops are $10 (you will eventually need more -- I remember blowing through five of them in the first couple of days of practicing with them) - so this isn't a bad deal because you get the carrying card too.

If you want the Garcia DVD, it is here: https://ellusionist.com/products/guerilla-guide-to-loops

Banachek's booklet is here: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/328 BUT THIS DOESN'T TEACH THE USE OF LOOPS FOR THE ROUTINE IT USES A DIFFERENT METHOD THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE THREAD.

Reactions: Dustrod
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results