Places to be for magic

Jul 1, 2013
hi theory11 crowd,

As a European traveling in the US, where are the best places the be during the summer for Magic?
And from my understanding hitchhiking is illegal in most states correct?

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Hitch-Hiking isn't just illegal (nation wide) it is also dangerous. In my youth I would traverse the country doing just that and this was in an era when it was considered somewhat safe and yet, I had a few encounters that weren't pleasant. If you are young and attractive in today's era hitching can land you into a sex slave market, fast! So get yourself a bike and if need be, a trailer for it and bike across country; you'll be far safer.

When it comes to places to hit in order to see magic Vegas is still at the top of the list as is most other major city like Chicago, New York, L.A. and San Francisco but you need cash in most instances though you may find buskers here and there (busking in the U.S. can be a challenge due to local ordinances.) Chasing fairs and festivals is a good thing but you may as well join up with a Carney unit and do it yourself, it's not that difficult though it is some long, hard hours.

Jul 1, 2013
Bikes can be a blast. I biked around the Irish cost a few years back. Its unfortunate for the Hitch-Hiking though, not surprising, but its still sad to see the point where we are at. Their is still carpooling which is pretty similar

Sep 1, 2007
If you're passing near Pittsburgh anytime, The Cuckoo's Nest is considered one of the best magic shops in the country. A couple years ago, the French magician Arsene Dupin was in town performing at the Renaissance Festival and made time just to visit the store.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results