PLAY by JV

Oct 9, 2008
PLAY by JV

Hey guys, I was sent a pre-release copy of PLAY by JV and i must say it is very clever. Here is some more info on it.

Link-
http://www.vorezoeffect.com/PLAY

Effect.-
IMAGINE six movie posters are removed from the magi’s wallet and given to the spectator to hold.
THE magus offers an experiment in remote viewing-seeing through the eyes of the spectator.
HE instructs the spectator to remember ANY one of the movie’s title and to fully concentrate on that
movie.
ONCE she has done so, the magus starts to, piece-by-piece, slowly reveal what the spectator is seeing:
from scenes of the movie, actors from the movie, ant the title of the movie…WITHOUTH her speaking a
word about the movie.

Notes-
Very Minimal Memory Work | Completely Examinable Before & After | No GIMMICKS or DEVICES Used |
Nothing is ever WRITTEN Down or MENTIONED | 100% Accurate & Practical | Easy to Learn
ALL YOU NEED IS THE 6 MOVIE POSTERS AND YOU‟RE READY TO GO!

E-book-

You will receive a well made e-book along with the movie posters. Aside from it looking good, the teaching is very clear and to the point. JV covers everything you need to perform this effect in the real world. This will take some practice to get smooth, but its not very hard at all. At the end of the book he gives you the images for the pocket size movie posters. So all you have to do is print, cut and laminate them.

Thoughts-
Once you have posters printed and know the method you can do this anytime, with no setup. JV has created a commercial routine that is very clean when performed right. I like that there are no gimmicks used just clever thinking on JV's part. Since this effect uses 6 of the most popular movies in the past year or so, there will be no problem working in a different presentation than the one given. Overall I like this effect, Play is a great peice of pocket mentalism.

Product Rating-
This gets an 8/10 from me.

Calen Morelli

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results