Play by Myles Nakouzi

P8NTBALLDADDY

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2008
San Antonio, TX
OK I'll be honest I love purchasing and downloading PDF's and Play is a nice one I got it off of Daniel Madisons website today. For the cost though of about 22 bucks it is not worth it when they do not allow you to print it. I do like PDF's but I also like printing what I have for when I am not in the mood for sitting at my computer. All my downloads get printed I usually check them out while at work, my big comfy recliner or church pretty much anywhere else I do not take my laptop. So if you like printing your downloads do not buy this one. I can pretty much tell you I wasted my money because this one will not get the attention others have gotten. Now Wrath and Burn off of the Daniel Madison website are printable and I did enjoy checking those out.

Dec 26, 2007
I have to say i was sleightly (see what I did there!) dissapointed when I bought this at the davenports lecture. The way in which it is writeen seems quite amateur and the layout does no favours in my opinion. Whilst I am sure that the material is useful and good, i find it quite diffiuclt to understand the xplanations. However, some things are superb such as the one haded centre double. Just some brief thoughts, i am in a bad mood so don't take anything i have said to heart.

Sep 1, 2007
Well that ad I posted pretty clearly says they're both printable so I think you should take it up with the guys at Devil's Advocate

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
It's locked, and I don't know why. The Play PDF seems a bit rushed, because I don't understand what he explains, on the picture he hold the deck upside down and takes the card from the bottom when it was supossed to be on the top. I don't really know, I felt that Play was very confusing as stated before.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results