Playing Card Through Glass Table

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by LBarnes, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

Been playing with a few ideas for a card through glass table. This is a very simple idea that I had, first of a lot of cool ideas I've got for this. would love to here your thoughts and opinions on this.

Check it here: Playing Card Through Glass Table

Please no exposure, of course.

Lloyd

2. Hmm, interesting idea, kinda reminds me of that coin through glass thing you can do with the muscle pass.

The replacing of the card on the face off the deck just before you did the palm was a bit clumsy, but I probably noticed it a bit more because, if I'm honest, it was what I was expecting you to do.

Other than that, I quite like the idea. Definitely not performance ready yet, but with a bit more refining I can see this becoming a worker. Probably something you would want to use in the context of a longer routine though.

Rev

3. Yeah, the palm (Or vanish) i've seen before but that weird pop out move looks great!

4. I had some ideas during your video and would like to discuss them with you privately. if you are interested may I PM you?

5. That would be awesome man! Yeah, drop me a PM mate.

Thanks everyone for the great comments!

Lloyd

6. "Mythbusters" made a card launcher in one episode using two horizontal rotating wheels that were spaced apart with only a very small gap in-between. I suppose that you could use a single motor to rotate them both (so that they turn at the same speed) by using a belt and/or gears.