Playing Cards Availability

Apr 26, 2013
Columbus, OH
Hey, I was looking at the playing cards pages and the Guardians and Silver Monarch decks are sold out. I thought those weren't supposed to be limited edition.

So I just wanted to know; of all the playing cards in the collection, which ones have been definitively discontinued? Which ones are simply out of stock at the moment and should be refilled in short order?

Jun 29, 2015
I'm pretty sure the silver Monarchs are discontinued. Shame really, they were supposed to be the unlimited run that we could use day in and day out. The Guardians are probably just sold out. But for a deck like the Tally Ho Titanium Edition, which is limited, now it's gone for good.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
We create art, and part of that creative process is personal; it’s about our vision for each product. Some products we create and plan to promote forever (or at least for a very long time)! Some products we create as a limited edition for a limited time. We try our best to communicate that vision whenever possible.

For decks that aren't "limited edition" - that usually means they'll be around for a long, long time! Precisely how long depends on our creative vision as a company and as a community - always looking to evolve, advance, and improve.

// L

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Book
Nov 18, 2015
We create art, and part of that creative process is personal; it’s about our vision for each product. Some products we create and plan to promote forever (or at least for a very long time)! Some products we create as a limited edition for a limited time. We try our best to communicate that vision whenever possible.

For decks that aren't "limited edition" - that usually means they'll be around for a long, long time! Precisely how long depends on our creative vision as a company and as a community - always looking to evolve, advance, and improve.

// L

That sounds completely reasonable. Do you guys ever announce that such and such design is going to be discontinued? It might be helpful if someone really does a lot with say, Green Monarchs (maybe has made gaffs, etc) to know that they need to stock up before they disappear.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results