Playing Cards Wrap.

englandzilon

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
I lived in a high humidity country and sleeping with air con on. When i open a deck of cards used them awhile without putting them in a card clip after used, they will be warped.

The question is how do i determine weather my deck will warp. Will my sealed deck be warp? Those decks that i display on my table.( With a case or without) should i be worry?

Because expensive cards when warped is impossible to fix it. Card clip will damage the box, even worst new and sealed decks.

cheers.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
If you don't want to use a card clip, you can always put them under a few heavy books on a flat surface for a few nights. Riffle shuffle them face up into face down, and leave it for 2 or 3 nights, and your back in business (unless they were super warped). Honestly, it would have to depend on how humid the room actually gets to affect the ones on display. A Sealed deck probably wont warp, but it might have a slight click in it, which can easily be fixed. For the decks that you aren't displaying, (ie. the ones you are currently using, or don't want to display), you can store them in a dry box. A shoe box or even a drawer in a desk will probably work, but I suggest something like this:
upload_2017-9-5_0-57-22.jpeg

A Plastic box with lots of space (for storage) and a good sealing lid. I'm sure you can find them at some store or market near you.

Aug 25, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
I usually keep my cards + a few close-up odds and ends (the ones I use) in a lock box like this one. It keeps them fairly safe and it allows me to carry all of it with me when I know I'll be performing. I've left this is in my hot truck for days and my decks were just fine. Just an added bonus that it uses a combo to lock it and keep prying eyes out lol

vz00361_-_closed.jpg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results