Please Everyone

Hi everyone, I'm calling out all of the members of these forums, that before we start everything, to NOT clutter up these forums with useless junk. I'm not trying to act like a mod, but there are forums out there (that will remain unnamed) that are full of useless threads about the debates of different magicians and what they eat for breakfast.

Let's use these forums to better our magic, not have it ruined by unnecessary comments and threads.

Please let's not have these forums rot away, we've waiting so long and anxiously that this is something we should cherish and not see wash away.

Mitchell

Yeah I agree, and also to read before you post or at least use common sense...I know on a forum I'm on people post whatever is on their mind and don't realize there's 23 threads identical to it *rolls eyes*.

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
California
Hi everyone, I'm calling out all of the members of these forums, that before we start everything, to NOT clutter up these forums with useless junk. I'm not trying to act like a mod, but there are forums out there (that will remain unnamed) that are full of useless threads about the debates of different magicians and what they eat for breakfast.

Let's use these forums to better our magic, not have it ruined by unnecessary comments and threads.

Please let's not have these forums rot away, we've waiting so long and anxiously that this is something we should cherish and not see wash away.

Mitchell

I agree, I don't want to see this site/forum go to waste. It has potential.

Keenan

Aug 31, 2007
And on this subject, I think that there are enough welcome threads by now. If you wanna say welcome, you can post in one of the existing ones.

*Dismounts off high horse*

- Dan

Aug 31, 2007
Agreed. This forum should stay clean. If you would like to be welcome / welcome somebody, please post it in Wayne's thread.

Aug 31, 2007
Edmond Oklahoma
I agree not to clutter up existing threads or too litter the threads list with multiples of the same topic but all should feel free to talk about nonsense as long as it is in the proper place, like in a thread labeled "Nonsense" in the general forum spot. just my opinion.

Aug 31, 2007
California

Mitchell

Some people care about what Brad eats for breakfast. So SHUT UP.

hahah just kidding. it's wayne's morning meals i truly care about.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results