Please help me

Aug 8, 2019
Good morning or good evening,
I am new :)
I am French so I will use a translator.
So here I have a question, recently I have seen your beautiful cards and I am very interested.
The problem is that if I buy these cards, I will only use them for poker or other games and not for magic. When I look at the brands recommended by people playing poker (Mondiano, KEM, Fournier, Copag) they do not attract me more than that so here, could I use Theory 11 cards to play poker?
Knowing that I would never use them for magic.
This question must be silly but I am new.
Thank you.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Good morning or good evening,
I am new :)
I am French so I will use a translator.
So here I have a question, recently I have seen your beautiful cards and I am very interested.
The problem is that if I buy these cards, I will only use them for poker or other games and not for magic. When I look at the brands recommended by people playing poker (Mondiano, KEM, Fournier, Copag) they do not attract me more than that so here, could I use Theory 11 cards to play poker?
Knowing that I would never use them for magic.
This question must be silly but I am new.
Thank you.
Hey Pantalo,

You can absolutely use them for poker! One of the many uses of our cards is to play card games, which includes poker. Keep in mind our cards are 100% paper and are not plastic, just in case that is part of your search criteria. Please let me know if you have any more questions about our playing cards!

Jul 6, 2019
You can absolutely use Theory 11 cards for poker. They wont be as durable as KEM or Copags though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results