Please help:what tricks to perform in parties

Nearology

Elite Member
Jan 30, 2011
Hi there guys:) well I have a important performance coming up soon and it's a party like situation. Where table is limited. So I was wondering on what tricks you can perform.I mean I do have tricks but I just wanted to hear out some tricks you guys have, so that I can enhance the performance effect thanks and please comment

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
Pressure works great at parties, as well something like Captured by Justin Miller or And All Will Be Consumed by Chris Wiel or any object in bottle trick you like.

Jan 10, 2009
University Park PA
Well as you posted this thread in the coin magic section I'm going to assume you mean coin trick suggestions. (Correct me if I'm wrong, in which case I second JFergz) For coin work, do anything that doesn't involve a table. So any 3Fly routine, or copper silver. Or do something in their hands. Basic vanishes and reappearances work great if you build a plot around it. I personally have used a one coin routine where I vanish a coin and pull it out of random pieces of both mine and a spectator's clothing, with a discussion of the money that goes into creating things we use everyday, like clothes. If you know a bunch of basic sleights you can have a lot more freedoms. Just make sure your reappearances are just as magical as your vanishes. Hope this helps.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
You can do a in-the-hands Coins Across. There are plenty of those out there. I basically use the CA on Metal by Eric Jones, which is impromptu. The Deep by Chris Kenner is also impromptu.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results