please watch v3

Your not improving anything your just showing us another video.

It feels like you're just begging for attention, not critique.

I reccomend you review the advise given to you in the two previous threads and learn from what people are trying to tell you. I don't like feeling like a broken records.

Last edited by a moderator:

James555

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
Australia
Your not improving anything your just showing us another video.

It feels like you're just begging for attention, not critique.

I reccomend you review the advise given to you in the two previous threads and learn from what people are trying to tell you. I don't like feeling like a broken records.

Yep William you're right
Fran you need to revise the advice we've given you and you need to spend more time on your videos. Get a plan up of what flourishes you will perform in the videos.
Practice them and then practice your editing skills.
Good luck :)

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Fran, please listen to the advice you are getting and do not post a new / different video every couple hours. It does scream, "I need attention!"

You want my honest opinion? Some people don't like my opinions because I tell it like it is and don't sugar coat it. I really do not care for flourishes. I'd much rather you go out in public somewhere and show us a video of you entertaining a few people with a magic effect.

Jan 10, 2009
University Park PA
Honest opinion: I have no idea why there were cards in that video the only thing I could pay attention to was the Tasmanian devil on your shirt changing color. Seriously, take everyone else's advice and stop posting a new video every few hours. Go out and perform for people, not your webcam.

Feb 23, 2012
Interesting...i never seen this before you posted the link....one of my friends tell me about this to see and i see really nice...Thanks for sharing this....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results