www.youtube.com
Creator: Sans Minds
Publisher: Sans Minds
MSRP: $ 25
Skill Level: all
DVD Run time: 53 minutes

Type of effect: moving ink effect

Manufacturer's Write Up:
Use it as a permanent marker to have a card signed, dry-erase marker for mentalism applications, or even a moving ink marker for some crazy visual effects. There's no extra chemicals or props to carry around so you don't have to compromise pocket space. With something so compact, bigger isn't always better. It's the ultimate tool disguised as an everyday sharpie.

How accurate is the ad copy? Perfect write up - this is all true

What's in the box? DVD and a single gimmicked sharpie marker with key chain attachment.

Key points:
portable, familiar, spontaneous and seemingly impossible

How are the production values: HD shot, tons of angles and creative environments, everything you'd expect from a Sans Minds product. (Herman makes one verbal mistake at the 5:20 mark, why didn't they edit that out?)

Is it well made: Looks and feels like a real sharpie marker - even has the REAL sharpie brand on the side of the pen tube.

Is it well taught: Herman from Sans Minds takes you through several moving ink effects so that you get the most out of this incredible tool.

My thoughts (what I personally liked/disliked): I like the "realism" of this prop and the insusceptibility of it. The spectator's wont be examining your pen, they'll be looking everywhere else.

Storage? Does it "pack flat?" Simply slap it on your keychain, and it's ready whenever you are.

Does it "play big?" moving ink, especially permanent ink - is an impossible thing! Get ready to shatter some perceptions.

How practical is this in the real world? (can it really be done?) This is the perfect walk-around utility, it doesn't need special lighting, it works at all angles and there's nothing to hide.

Overall score: 9/10

+ If you want to see my full review with even more of my opinions and ideas you can visit this link:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results