Point Help

Dec 6, 2015
Can anyone help me? Yesterday I was going to buy two Tally-Ho circle back decks, one red, one blue. I went to my cart, and in the section where it has the shipping price, it had a line through it, so I thought I for some reason had free shipping or something. When I pressed the button to confirm my order it said I had to pay for shipping, so now I just have a $5.90 coupon code I can not use. I have no idea of what I should do now, so, if you can help, then thanks!

Nov 10, 2014
Okay, I have gone through so many bikes in my short time using cards it is starting to get a bit absurd, I have sweaty hands that I usually forget to wash before screwing around with cards (because I usually practice while watching tv or something). But I have one deck of blue Tally Ho fanbacks that I've had for probably 9 months, that I have used with sweaty hands, dirty hands, humid weather, and they are still *perfect*, they are in the exact same condition that they have been in since I broke them in.

Dec 6, 2015
Okay, I have gone through so many bikes in my short time using cards it is starting to get a bit absurd, I have sweaty hands that I usually forget to wash before screwing around with cards (because I usually practice while watching tv or something). But I have one deck of blue Tally Ho fanbacks that I've had for probably 9 months, that I have used with sweaty hands, dirty hands, humid weather, and they are still *perfect*, they are in the exact same condition that they have been in since I broke them in.
Thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results