Polaroid Change Trick Idea...

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
Just something i thought would work well if used as a quick trick.

Card selected and spectator is asked to photograph the card mentally. Control it to the top.

Insert an indifferent card into the deck and execute the TPC (Tamariz Perpendicular)

Then hold the deck up and take a picture of the "spectator's mind" or insert some other line.

Slide the indifferent card out lengthwise like a Polaroid camera, show them the card.

Top change the rag card into the selection and shake...voila!

Something fun to play around with and if presented well, will get good reactions.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Cool Idea

Cool, although where can I learn the Polaroid Change? I've seen it and your idea seems to fit perfectly with it :D

Thanks for the idea, if I ever make a video I will be sure to credit you :)

-Sanj

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I don't think he means the actual polaroid change as seen in Dan White's confession video.

I think he means just as a plot, I played around with the idea and I like it a lot, would be great to use with the unfocused cards from the Ellusionist gaff deck. :D

- Sean

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
Bingo Sean.

Haven't got the E gaffs but its just something that hit me when i saw that video. It also goes hand in hand with some patter..."mental image" and whatnot.

Something else ive done a couple of times is finding the mate of the selection, then show the mate and then shake. "You have to let it dry first"...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results