Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Ooops I added an extra poll

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
where are you gonna get the S&M v.4?

if you can find them id go with them or the stingers. Those two are my favorites. Ive heard really good things about the Split spades but i personally just find them ugly. They are decent quality cards and last a long time i just dont like the looks.

i own all of them.

-Any S&M's are my first choice, They are the best cards out there in my opinion
-Stingers i really like, the feel and look of them are just great
-Split Spades have a nice feel to them, they last a long time and are overall good cards, i just cant stand the look of them, and the faces are really unnecessary in my opinion.
-The anniversary bikes are a nice back design and feel nice. They dont last as long as the other three and i dont like the pip additions but they aren't too terrible. At the very least they have a nice back design and a better box than the new bikes.

Apr 20, 2010
I'm having a hard time deciding what cards are the best quality

I've bought no packs of any of the decks. And, I want to know which deck has great stock and finish.

-Thanks!

Depends on what you want to do with them.

Personally, I love the feel of Tally-Ho's and I live by the circle backs, but that's just my preference.

where are you gonna get the S&M v.4?

if you can find them id go with them or the stingers. Those two are my favorites. Ive heard really good things about the Split spades but i personally just find them ugly. They are decent quality cards and last a long time i just dont like the looks.

i own all of them.

-Any S&M's are my first choice, They are the best cards out there in my opinion
-Stingers i really like, the feel and look of them are just great
-Split Spades have a nice feel to them, they last a long time and are overall good cards, i just cant stand the look of them, and the faces are really unnecessary in my opinion.
-The anniversary bikes are a nice back design and feel nice. They dont last as long as the other three and i dont like the pip additions but they aren't too terrible. At the very least they have a nice back design and a better box than the new bikes.

Ebay I guess, lol

Depends on what you want to do with them.

Personally, I love the feel of Tally-Ho's and I live by the circle backs, but that's just my preference.

Yeah, they're pretty good but don't do too well in HEAT.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
dan and dave JUST stopped selling them so your best bet is to keep an eye out. The only place i know for sure that is selling them right now is pokerstud on Ebay. He has a few more bricks and 2 packs left and he's your best shot since they are out of print and will be all gone soon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results