Pootnia 2: Psh

Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
Great video guy's, easily as good as the first. Can someone tell me what's going on with the people dancing in the shop, I found that a bit odd?

Sep 1, 2007
It was kinda stupid. I guess they opened the new Johnny Rockets there, so they opened the curtain, danced for a while, and closed the curtains. So it was like, wtf was the point of that.

Sep 1, 2007
your video was hilarious and awesome. i love how you guys do the seldom seen moves like curly Q fans. or NEVER before seen moves like anti-faro to giant fan. hey can I ask, just because it was hard to see on youtube quality... it looked like before you anti-faro springed you had the deck slightly faro'd already? or did you square it up before the spring? thanx

anyways 5/5 all the way

Sep 1, 2007
What happened was I did an Anti-faro first, but it turned out bad. So I squared it up and did it again. :)

Nov 5, 2007
i too loved this video ive not yet had the pleasure of seeing the first one yet but itll come its humorous fun real and you showed off your skill i give it my first 5/5 keep it up :)

Cause Magic

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hahaha! Loved this video XD I really like how you added a lot of humor into this video =P Most cardistry videos these days are too serious XP

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results