Porper clip from D&D?

Jun 10, 2010
See post below this for further information.

The "Classic Clip", exclusively at dananddave.com

Details:

Classic Clip
By Joe Porper

The Classic Clip, exclusively at dananddave.com, is made out of the same anodized aluminum as the original, providing a light weight and durrable structure. The beveled edge has been reduced to a simple bend that hugs a deck perfectly, reducing the size and weight of the Original Card Clip.
0%

$35.00 Add to cart

Options

Choose your color Silver Black

Porper Card Clip from Ellusionist

Details:
Porper Card Clip
The unanimous favourite among professional card magicians

Used by magicians like Aaron Fisher and Bill Malone, a flat crisp deck of cards is important for good magic. The pro's know that the card clip is supposed to keep a deck of cards from warping.

But the truth is the cheaper models often fail in doing this effectively. Joe Porper's Card Clip is considered the finest card guard being made today. It is engineered to do what it is supposed to do, keep your cards crisp and flat under any condition.

Learn More$29.80
Choose Option FirstPorper Card Clip Larger for Ellusionist Decks $29.80
Porper Card Clip Regular Deck Size $29.80 Out of stock.

Jun 10, 2010
I saw this "Classic Clip" on D&D's site, and now I'm wondering.. which one is better?

The one sold on D&D, or the one on E?

And how big is the one on D&D? (Same size as the standard size from E, or same size as the slightly larger one for E?)

May 10, 2010
I'm not too sure about this. But I will say that the "slightly larger size from E" is definitely bigger than the D&D clip. And I believe that the standard sizes should be the same.

But for me I would prefer E's standard sized clip. Not only is it the original design, it also comes with Joe's signature. Top it off, it's cheaper.

Jun 10, 2010
I'm not too sure about this. But I will say that the "slightly larger size from E" is definitely bigger than the D&D clip. And I believe that the standard sizes should be the same.

But for me I would prefer E's standard sized clip. Not only is it the original design, it also comes with Joe's signature. Top it off, it's cheaper.

Well, they're out of stock at the moment.. But the classic clip has his signature on the inside spine..

Thanks for your help.

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
As far as I know the larger one from Ellusionist is bigger than the D&D one. I have the classic clip and it works amazingly well, it keeps my cards straight even in the intense summer heat

May 10, 2010
Well, they're out of stock at the moment.. But the classic clip has his signature on the inside spine..

Thanks for your help.

I prefer the E one cause it's black and the signature is on the outside haha! But it's always a personal preference thing :D

As far as I know the larger one from Ellusionist is bigger than the D&D one. I have the classic clip and it works amazingly well, it keeps my cards straight even in the intense summer heat

It's meant to be that way, cause it's serves the purpose to fit the E custom decks, which use a thicker stock (hence thicker cards) as compared to normal tallys and bikes.

Jun 10, 2010
I prefer the E one cause it's black and the signature is on the outside haha! But it's always a personal preference thing :D

It's meant to be that way, cause it's serves the purpose to fit the E custom decks, which use a thicker stock (hence thicker cards) as compared to normal tallys and bikes.

I want the E one, because it looks cooler with the signature on the outside and the little beveled edge.. kind of like a book for some reason. And the classic clip (also by joe porper) available at D&D's site comes in silver or black, and is 5 dollars more. Since E is currently out of stock on the standards, and they don't sell surfaced by chad nelson (I think), I might as well get those two at once from D&D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results