Porper for Guardians/Wynns?

Jan 3, 2008
Okay, so a couple of days ago I ordered the Guardians and now they are on they're way. And I was going to get the Wynns today, but I missed the release window because I was out with my family. :( But I am definately planning on getting some whenever the next release window happens to be. Now I want to get a Porper Clip (official, of course) for these fantastic decks, but what I wanted to know was what size clip. They have a normal size, and then a size that was made a bit larger orignally for Ellusionist decks, but it is also made for decks that have a thicker stock/box than a normal deck of cards. But which size do you think would best fit the Guardians/Wynns?

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
From what i hear (I dont own a porper clip lol) the guardians fit in the normal sized one and the wynns fit snuggly in the regular sized one, but if you put them in a bicycle box they fit fine. So i think you would be best off with the regular sized porper clip for now :D its just the box on the wynns that is a bit thick, so if you put them in a bicycle box it might look kinda weird but it should work.

Jan 3, 2008
Yeah that's what I heard, too. But I also own a couple of ellusionist decks, so if I got the larger one do you think they would fit in it also? I think I would like the Guardians and Wynns better, so I'll get the normal if I have to. Just wondering. :)

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
well then its just preference, if you wanna stick with the guardians for now get the regular if you wanna use it for the E decks then get the larger one lol the wynns will probly fit in the larger one with its original box but im thinking the gaurdians will slip out =/

I just bought a regular porper to use with my Wynns, so I'll get back to people how well it works. If I have to put them in a Bicycle box like I've heard, I'll do that, I don't want to buy 2 different sizes when they are like $45 USD inc postage :(

Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
I just tried blue wynns in a TH9 box and they seemed way to tight for the regular clip, I really had to jam them in and they were tough to get out. Not recommended.:(

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Almost all regular porper clips work with Ellusionist decks. There are some though that dont, that is the reason E got them a slight larger. You can most likely be safe witha a normal one.

Jan 3, 2008
well then its just preference, if you wanna stick with the guardians for now get the regular if you wanna use it for the E decks then get the larger one lol the wynns will probly fit in the larger one with its original box but im thinking the gaurdians will slip out =/

Thanks for the replies, guys! :) Well certainly would be a problem. So instead of deciding between my E decks and T11 decks, I gotta decide between my Guardians ad Wynns. Tough call. :(

UnholyGodn said:
I just bought a regular porper to use with my Wynns, so I'll get back to people how well it works. If I have to put them in a Bicycle box like I've heard, I'll do that, I don't want to buy 2 different sizes when they are like $45 USD inc postage

Yeah see that's what I was thinking. They're so expensive now, I just can't affor both.

Mr.J said:
I just tried blue wynns in a TH9 box and they seemed way to tight for the regular clip, I really had to jam them in and they were tough to get out. Not recommended. :(

Exactly my problem. And also, I like the Brown Wynn's box, and I would prefer a clip that can hold them with their original box. Thanks for the info! :)

Sep 9, 2007
i had to take out the advert card and double backer to fit it in my clip. but i also had to take the double backer out of my black TH9 deck, so it just might be my clip. haven't tried my Brown Wynns in there yet tho. I'll try R/Bl/Br when my R/Bl wynns come....

Jan 3, 2008
Ok guys, I just did a side-by-side comparison of my Guardians, E decks, and regular bikes, and what I found was that with the jokers and advert card included, the Guardians are just as big as my E decks, ad both were definately larger than the bikes. So I decided on getting the larger Porper clip, so that the Guardians with included cards can fit, as well as my E decks, and future Wynns. Thanks for all the responses and feedback! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results