Position Impossible

BenS1181

Elite Member
Apr 2, 2017
Howdy everyone,

I was just watching the trailer for position impossible. It looks really good, and they say it's a really easy thing to learn. However, it is $40. I am wondering if I am purchasing one card trick with this at that price, or if this will come with several routines or one main routine? Any feedback, advice, etc would be much appreciated! Thank you!

FrancoPascali

Team member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi friend,

Thanks for asking. You will get one routine, but the gimmick itself is flawless and could be applicable to different effects. All I’m saying is that we focus on one bulletproof routine but it would be very possible for people to create other ideas on their own based on the gimmick provided.

BenS1181

Elite Member
Apr 2, 2017
I got a reply from Franco Pascali himself?! Wow! Thank you. I didn’t know there was a gimmick, I thought it was a straight up card trick. I would love having a gimmick like that. I definitely will get this trick:) thanks so much.

Feb 27, 2018
Hi friend ,
Thanks for asking. You will get one routine, but the gimmick itself is flawless and could be applicable to different effects. All I’m
saying is that we focus on one bulletproof routine but it would be very possible for people to create other ideas on their own based on the gimmick provided.

It’s not clear from the trailer is there a way to do the reveal by dealing out the cards or does it have to be through a spread?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results