Possible submission to the Wire!

Jan 22, 2012
I have been created a couple of effects over the past few months and I have made three pretty original effects. All the effects utilize the new standard back design box for Bicycle cards. The first effect is where you show a prediction on the face down card on the box and you wave your hand and it changes into the correct prediction. It can also be a color change or changing the card from a blue to blank.
The second effect is where you show the part of the sticker seal on the box and you press it against the box and visually fuse onto the box. There's no glue or sticky stuff! And an instant reset.
The third effect is by far my favorite. The effect is you take the bicycle logo near the stick seal on the back of the box and you visually move it anywhere on the box!

I will be posting a video of the effects soon. So please comment about how these effects sound and feedback would be nice.

Hi! The third effect definitely sounds awesome, and I will look forward to seeing it both in video on the forum and possibly on the Wire! :) For now, a video performance would really help people give you good feedback!

Marc-Antoine

Jan 22, 2012
[video=youtube;LgZX785L4bA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgZX785L4bA&feature=youtu.be[/video]
This video features the last two effects I listed. The first effect is being tweaked a little bit and I'm still improving it.

Oct 16, 2010
Blacksburg, VA
For the first part, were you moving the bottom half of the seal to the back of the box? Because when you end the effect, you can see that part of the seal back on the flap of the box. Also, it just looked like you drew on the box with a sharpie but that may have just been the camera or how it looked to me.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I didn't think much of the first but the second one looked really cool. Can the box be examined?

Jan 22, 2012
Yeah the first one is not that great because most people think I'm just putting it on the back of the box and to jrod21, it is not drawn on it is just the poor camera quality. But I'm tweaking it so that the tab visually fuses onto the box. Also to goatears, yes everything is examinable at the end.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results