Post Hypnotic Suggestion - Removal

Hey,

I recently learnt how to hypnotize people, I have yet to perform it. But Im wondering how would I go about removing a post hypnotic suggestion? So they dont have any lasting effects with a suggestion on them. Ino how to plant them, but how do I remove?

J.

check out Manchurian approach .
i sholudnt even tell you this. because that dvd set is the illest thing i have seen in a while.

its actually quite simple.
just tell them after they do what ever you want them to do and put them back under, to remove all hypnotic suggestion from their minds. anything you told them will leave them and they will wake up feeling better than they did before.
you basiclally tell them to forget the suggestion. its quite straight forward. there isnt really any magic words for it

I also recommend the Manchurian Approach for anyone seriously interested in effectively combining hypnosis with magic and mentalism. It's a really great resource and it's improved my hits ten-fold. Ant Janquin is a very knowledgeable hypnotist, and he seriously wants to guide his students to becoming successful. I've often spoken with him for additional support and advice regarding his work, and he's always been open to providing the help I needed. With that said, hypnosis obviously isn't for everyone, and it takes a very peculiar showman to pull off well. I don't think hypnosis is best suited for beginners in performance art or the merely curious at all. Such individuals won't have the faith or confidence to grasp the fundamental concepts and will most likely be turned off or feel ripped off by realizing how hypnosis is really performed.

So... on to the original post, you actually do not have to remove a post hypnotic suggestion at all. It will naturally fade once the subject consciously decides he doesn't want to follow it anymore. You have to remember that hypnosis is a natural state of mind that every individual encounters on a daily basis. Sooner or later, the person will naturally snap out of it.

For instance, if you somehow died during your performance while making someone act like a chicken, the individual will most likely immediately come out of the suggestion due to a lack of guidance from you. He obviously won't be a chicken for the rest of his life. Hypnosis is simply a way to guide subjects through an entertaining experience. Without that guidance under hypnosis, the person will either fall asleep completely or naturally come out of the suggestion through their own conscious decision. While under hypnosis, people are still fully aware and conscious of everything around them; they can think for themselves and act accordingly, however their attention is focused or numbed toward certain details and behaviors depending upon the suggestion you provide. SO... if a person wants to will himself out of hypnosis and doesn't have a hypnotist's guidance to do otherwise, he naturally can and will.

Now, as Chris mentioned above, there is a formal way to remove post-hypnotic suggestions, and they're typically straight-forward. Simply re-induct, de-suggest, and then wake them up. This process is thoroughly outlined in even the most fundamental learning resources in hypnosis. Where did you learn how to hypnotise? I find it surprising that you learned how to put someone under without learning how to properly take someone out of hypnosis.

For more reliable information, look into Ant Jacquin's Reality is Plastic manuscript and supplements. His Manchurian Approach is very well-done too. I'm also a fan of Richard Nongard's work for aspiring hypnotists with a lack of experience. These two gentlemen's contributions to the craft have helped me become relatively succesful in inducing hypnosis in a variety of different settings.

Hope this helps.

RS.

yes reality is plastic and the Manchurian approach are great together, alot from reality, is taught in the approach. and it is gone over again and givin some detail.
but it is very very very good for magicians interested in magic. i would love to use some of the ideas they have in my performance! it would be great for preshow work and just as good for during a show kind of work. its fantastic.

yes reality is plastic and the Manchurian approach are great together, alot from reality, is taught in the approach. and it is gone over again and givin some detail.
but it is very very very good for magicians interested in magic. i would love to use some of the ideas they have in my performance! it would be great for preshow work and just as good for during a show kind of work. its fantastic.

Magicians interested in magic... as opposed to...? Ha.

Keep in mind that some of the stuff seen in the DVDs are very raw ideas that should (obviously) be expounded upon. I would hate to see everyone using hypnosis for a simple card force. It's excessive. And despite your enthusiasm, it's not going to be for everyone. Hypnosis takes a very particular, very confident, and very credible performer to accomplish effectively. I imagine many magicians here will fall flat on their faces upon trying the material out. It is an excellent resource, but hypnosis just won't jive with the people who don't have faith in it. Period. It's like putting a paintbrush in a plumber's hand and asking him to replicate the Sistine Chapel.

RS.

yea magician interested in magic didnt come out the way i wanted. magicians who want to use hypnosis for magic.
yes the force may be excessive. but it could potentially be a HUGE hit. exspeccially if you build it up right. like put money on it or want to make a big poster of the card they thought of.
its quite genious. im sure derren brown has used this technique for alot of his work.
do you remember that one he did with the painting of the famous person. thats a perfect way to get that result.
but yea it is very difficult.
i have been working on it for almost a year and i still am trying to learn ha. reading lots of books and material i can get my hands on. its much like doing coin magic of sorts. you have to learn how to do it but you cant really know if you can do it without trying it out on some one.

Oct 7, 2009
Hey Guys.

Amit Badiani here from The Manchurian Approach. First of all i would like to thank you all for your comments on The Manchurian Approach. I work very closely with Ant and i will also pass on all your comments to him.

Regarding post hypnotic suggestion it is very important that all suggestions have been put back to normal.

for example

" in a moment Chris i am going to count from 1 -5, but before i do that every suggestion i have given to you is now back to normal thats right, nod your head if you understand ( by doing this you are getting conformation from the subject that they have now understood the suggestion and that all suggestions are back to normal). From here go into a proper wakeup and once again repeating what you have said.

one, feeling less relaxed
two, every nerve fibre muscle in your body feeling alive
three, take a long deep breath feel that serge of engery going through your body as all suggestions are back to normal
four, feel that fresh cool spring water washing you right from head down to your toe
five, wide awake feeling fantastic ( at this point i would clap my hands)

other comments you can add in your wakeup aswell are,

when you go sleep at the appropriate time tonight you are going to have a wonderful sleep and when you wake up at the appropriate time following morning you are going to feel fantastic and ready for your day ahead.

On a final note I am here to help anyone if they need anyhelp regarding hypnosis and dvd so please feel free to email me at info@leicesterhypnotist.co.uk, add me on skype as magicamit or facebook as Amit Badiani.

remember you are the hypnotist.

Amit

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results