Post Your Pictures

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sinful, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Hey guys. I just took a look at this thread and got an idea. Over the past several months, there have been some really great pictures on here... Love the photography of cards, books, and more. (Just recently I took a really awesome picture of The Expert at the Card Table.... I put the book down and realized it would make an awesome picture. Shame I accidentally deleted it.)

Anyway, I thought I would make this thread for everyone to post their photography in. :D Got some cool pics? Make a post. Either put them in your post or put a link to them. It would be awesome to have all the pictures in one thread so they are easy to find. ;) Some people on here have some great skills with photography

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm not good in the photography department so that's all I got. However, I'd love to see a bunch of others. Makes some great desktops and eye candy!

-Doug

2. did you see my thread at dannotdave forums. ill ust post the pics here too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. What ever happened to the one of 11 submissions.

Unfortunately I can't upload pics now. Hope I see some good ones!

4. Picture taken awhile back...

Attached Files:

5. Nice pics guys especially the ring, watch, and wallet really liked those alot.

Good Job!

Shane

6. #7 tally-ho, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
    [​IMG]

7. Wasn't even thinking of that thread. Haha, my mistake. Doesn't matter though. That thread is for picture that somehow have the number 11 (for Theory 11) in them. This thread is just for pictures of cards, books, your mom, or anything that is magic/XCM related.

-Doug

8. Wasn't found Zeedub... so I didn't like it.

9. Site worked for me.

Anyway, I was hoping you would post Zeedub. Your stuff is awesome. ;)

Loving the other pictures as well so far. :D

-Doug

10. Try it again. Dang weebly won't let me link to a sub-page.

11. I call it "Smoke and Mirrors with Wood." Yes, I know, the name is original.

Enjoy, and feel free to "SET AS DESKTOP BACKGROUND" :)::

[​IMG]

-Sanj

12. Thanks man!

13. Sinful not to be rude since your pic is very pixely on the edges i took the liberty to redo it. Hope you like it more now.[​IMG]

14. EDIT:: Mine above was so big, I couldn't even find the edit button!

But it is big enough to make it your desktop background, it looks pretty cool :D

Anyway, here is a smaller version (I HOPE)::

[​IMG]

15. Also Zeedub, what canera you yuse. Its obvious its a dlsr. Same with me. I use a Nikon D300 with a intense zoom lens, plus i got a few others.

16. Haha thanks?:p Anyway, the white edges were originally an accident, but I actually thought it looked cool so I decided to keep it. I'll save this one though.

Nice pictures by the way.

-Doug

17. Wow, this page is really screwed up.
    @ magicdude923
    -I use two cameras. First is a Sony DSC H-3. My newer, better camera is a Sony DSC H-50.