Potential new release

Aug 10, 2011
I can't say too much without knowing the working (Which I am not asking for) but there is already seveal tricks out there like that.

Sep 11, 2011
I dont think it matters if the effect is already known it depends on the NEW method that changes the way we think about that particular effect. I'm sure that move exist as some sort of culling-flip though but either way its a nice method for inverting card good job now work it into a routined effect thats sure to amaze. A NEW original card switch/color change are always nice do you have any of those?

I dont think it matters if the effect is already known it depends on the NEW method that changes the way we think about that particular effect. I'm sure that move exist as some sort of culling-flip though but either way its a nice method for inverting card good job now work it into a routined effect thats sure to amaze. A NEW original card switch/color change are always nice do you have any of those?

I can think of two off the top of my head that you could go straight into after doing this move. Otherwise, I have thought of a use for it (pretty much just revealing the card in a sandwich, but in my own way) and variations on how the move is presented. All in all, it's a trick in and of itself, and I'm sure that my couple ideas that I'd potentially present will get people thinking and figuring out their own ways of doing/using it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 25, 2011
Berlin
I originally thought this was a published move, then noticed the difference. I don't think lots of people would buy anything because of "this" move, because everyone will have an equivalent which they feel comfortable with. Only possible way to "sell" it would be to pack it into a nice routine, so that people are interested and obviously the reviews must scream of this being better than any similiar thing ever.
Even then it would more be a trick for the sake of having a trick around a move rather than having a move for the sake of an illusion, quite sad actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results