Power Word : Fall

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I've said it before but papercrane just keeps putting out amazing effects.

Their newest is called Power Word: Fall.
"Words have power.

The words you speak when performing, change the impact your magic has on a spectator. Imagine having the ability to control objects with the power of your words. This is not an average psychokinetic effect. With just a quiet whisper from several feet away, you are able to make objects fall at your command. The Power Word principle allows you to perform the impossible, knock one object off another without affecting it or choose which objects will fall and which will remain standing.

No weird, unnatural hand movements, no complicated setups, you do not need to be close to the object, in fact, you can even have your back turned while performing Power Word: Fall. Complete with a method perfect for walk around and street magicians, Power Word: Fall is a must have in your arsenal of reputation makers."
I see this fitting in my routine easily as the objects can be different. Heres the link what do you think? http://papercraneproductions.net/fall.htm

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Haha. My brother is usually my test subject on tricks and flourishes, but this would floor him.

Mace Windu rocks my socks...:p "did i just say that?"

Sep 8, 2008
The effect looks amazing, but I know I'd be disapointed if I bought it! I can just imagine it's a really obvious method thats either not practical or not suited to me...
I may be totally wrong, and I hope I am, cos it looks amazing can't wait to read some reviews when it's released!

Dec 26, 2007
I love that clip of Hydrick, not the same method not even close in fact not even hydrick as great as he was could duplicate the effects in fall with his method. For those interested Fall can be performed walk around it is practical, simple and powerful. When we release an effect thats what we want to give our customers something that they will actually use.

Feb 8, 2008
Maaaaan, Hydrick got humiliated.... big time. That's one of my favorite videos now. Haha, but back on the subject of Fall, I believe that papercraneproductions wouldn't come out with something that would leave audiences disappointed. Who knows, maybe I'm just saying that cuz I want this to be everything I'm hoping.

Nov 5, 2007
This may reveal the true geek that is me but...

Did anyone else think Dungeons and Dragons when you saw "Power Word: Fall?"

I know I did.

-ThrallMind

I used to be a D and D geek. I still read fantasy all the time. :p

Hey Flyspazz! Thanks for cueing me into this thread! I can't believe I missed it. -Matt Sconce

I gotta' say, that I've been reading about this all over and I don't mind admitting to being as excited as when I found my first hair.

True, I don't wanna find it in the same place, but I'm excited nonetheless.

The ideas this puts in my head are infinite.

And none of them are anything to do with mayonnaise, just in case y'all wondering.

Dirty little magicians.

Rabid

Nov 5, 2007
I gotta' say, that I've been reading about this all over and I don't mind admitting to being as excited as when I found my first hair.
Rabid

A little too much information:confused:...but thanks for the post anyway!:D

One of my favorite things about this effect is that when you perform it, it actually feels like real magic. Those are my favorite types of effects, and that is what I strove to accomplish with this illusion.
-Matt Sconce

D

Deleted member 2755

Wow. Looks really great. I may get it in the future. I'm not quite sure its my style. However, I will absolutely look into this. Looks truly amazing.

Zach, that video was awesome. ;)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results