Practicing the Cardini Change

May 3, 2008
To be quite honest I thought that was quite bad. First off, that's not a cardini change. Second, the camera was at the worst possible angle and you could see everything. Third, the way you were executing the change was just bad.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
The angle was really bad, you were fumbling a lot with the cards, and the camera quality wasn't good either. The Cardini itself wasn't great either, it looked like you just learned it and immediately filmed it. :(

If you are planning on filming it again, make sure you have the least amount of cover on the change, along with filming it from either a top angle, or having the deck face the camera, like this.

Hope that helps,

-Sanj

Mar 11, 2008
Ontario
that's more like a 1 card pass....
and that's a horrible angle....

try again with a better angle... and practice getting smoother...

though as many have said it's not the "cardini" change...
watch the tutorial where you've learned it again and make sure you have the correct hand positioning..

Sep 1, 2007
The video is not up, maybe because of these comments. No worries man, just practice.

I practice the cardini for a long time. Just add a deck spin at the end to sqaure up. It looks nice and sqaures up nicely.

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE. Took me over a year to have a decent cardini and I'm still practicing it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results