Precursor :: Patrick Kun + Zach Mueller

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PatrickKun, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Hey guys, just want to share our latest video we made. Hope you like it.

[video=youtube;kD3vAsosAEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD3vAsosAEw[/video]

2. I love it! amazing eye candy

3. Wow. That was awesome. I couldn't even keep up with how many color changes happened haha. Great work!

4. WTH ?_? but seriously WTH? This is really amazing. How hard is it to achieve this?

5. You two are sickos. I watched the video when it was uploaded and instantly sent a text to a friend saying that he needs to watch it.

6. My favorite part about this video is how many times you have to watch it before you realize the complexity behind some of the 3 second shots. Upon first glance, a lot of the "eye candy" looks "cool" but then on the 3rd or 30th time watching it, you realize a 3 second clip actually fooled the crap out of you. This is most definitely the most dense magic video I have ever seen. Well done Patrick and Zach!

7. There is so much going on in there. Well done video, and beautiful moves. Will have to study that many many times to take it all in. Top notch!

8. Great stuff fellas. Loved it.

9. Thanks Blake!

10. Well done gents. I'm always so amazed at how creative you guys are.

11. This is really great.

Both of you are incredibly talented.

12. FAKE.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, hopefully I'll have more videos like this popping up in the near future :)

13. Wow - that was one of the most impressive card videos I've seen in a long time!

14. What's the song may I ask?

15. I like that pop out that can also be a double.... Really looks like it coming from nowhere.

16. I love it! It's great

17. Crazy visual magic.Fooled the cheese out of me.

18. Just amazing guys.