Presentations

Jan 1, 2008
i personaly don't do this, but ive seen people do some sort of "there wa this drunk guy and he shuffled face up and face down" thing fo triumph
for ambitious card, when i have the card "rise" i say..watch for the secret move, then i get them with the card to mouth

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Yeah i always thought the whole "and-then-when-i-wasn't-looking-he-flipped-over-the-packet-and-i-shuffled-them-without-noticing" triumph plot was kind of stupid and unbelievable.

I personally just continue with the backwards shuffling like nothing is wrong and then wait for the spectator to call me out on it. Pretty funny.

For AC I usually go with the idea that it's sleight of hand that the specs just can't see. That's when I usually close with a card to pocket.

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
For my ACR i tell a bit of a story. I hated how people were like do that trick where it keeps coming to the top. So instead i made it about a pizza guy. Their card is the pizza delivery man and the top of the deck in the pizza place and he always makes it back for more deliveries. So now people say do that pizza guy trick.

Jan 18, 2009
For my ACR i tell a bit of a story. I hated how people were like do that trick where it keeps coming to the top. So instead i made it about a pizza guy. Their card is the pizza delivery man and the top of the deck in the pizza place and he always makes it back for more deliveries. So now people say do that pizza guy trick.

dude!!! nice
I usually do spectators touch(were the spectator does the magic)its the perfect misdirection, they never think somethings wrong because their involved in the trick.Plus major reactions

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
i Just Act like I'm doing' pure magic. i will have a little patter but i let it speak for itself, especially my ACR. Triumph, you kind of need something else there for your audience besides the trick so for that, i talk through

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results