Pressure Bonus Handling

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
Today recieved the e-mail from jb about bonus. I clicked on the link and it says login. Now am I supposed but member name in and password or the security code password(alphanumeric)? Because I tried all three and nothing is happening. It says put the secure password in below, but nothing's below? I don't know what to do from here. Can Someone help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys.

CLIff

Dec 30, 2008
Today recieved the e-mail from jb about bonus. I clicked on the link and it says login. Now am I supposed but member name in and password or the security code password(alphanumeric)? Because I tried all three and nothing is happening. It says put the secure password in below, but nothing's below? I don't know what to do from here. Can Someone help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys.

CLIff

Take this to the pressure protected forum, or read the other posts there about this exact problem.

Send someone a PM I'm sure Raiker could help.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com

CLIff
You should be entering the password included in JB's message. If that still isn't working - shoot me a PM with the issue and which browser / OS you're currently using, and we'll investigate this further.

Thanks for your patience Cliff!

Dec 25, 2008
Wisconsin, USA
I know that I was having issues when I recieved the e-mail, as well. It turns out that when copying the password, an extra space was copied. I double-clicked on the password which, at least in FireFox, highlighted the space after the string. I doubt that's the same problem you're having, but I was hoping it was worth mentioning.

Dec 25, 2008
Wisconsin, USA
Just check the protected forum for Pressure if you've bought it, uhhh_kyle. The sticky thread is in there about the other handling. The e-mail just directed you to that board, so if you bought the trick, but didn't get the e-mail, you're not missing out, provided you've been given access to that board.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results