Status
Not open for further replies.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Just to clear things up - all three winners have been contacted by theory11, and as of now I believe the two phone discussion winners (one in Washington, one in Kentucky) have spoken with DW / DG via the cell phones provided in the contest.

The grand prize winner will be hooking up with DG / DW in LA soon.

Just to clear things up - all three winners have been contacted by theory11, and as of now I believe the two phone discussion winners (one in Washington, one in Kentucky) have spoken with DW / DG via the cell phones provided in the contest.

The grand prize winner will be hooking up with DG / DW in LA soon.

Are we allowed to know names at the moment? Or is it a secret?

D

Deleted member 2755

Originally I wasn't going to lock this, but when I saw that people were starting to make theories about this contest being a hoax... I decided that enough is enough. A picture of all 3 cell phones was even released at some point before they were sent. The contest was indeed real. Just because the people who won weren't forum members doesn't mean the whole thing was fake. We've always had people say they have won in the past contests with T11. In this case, the winners weren't forum members. Not everyone who buys from T11 is on the forums. Also, maybe they don't feel the need to showoff about it unlike most. Just because we don't have 3 threads of people saying they won doesn't mean the contest was a hoax.

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results