Pressure Fan Advice

Sep 1, 2007
Canada Eh?
I'm working on my pressure fan but i can't get it to look nice and round. I can get it even, but not round. How can I fix this? Are there any key hints and subtle differences in grip? Thanks.

Aug 31, 2007
Regrip and my biggest advise is pratice atleast 2 months and youll get it perfect. Other than that before you start the fan slide the deckusing your thumb like you are going to do a ribbon spread.then place it in your fanning grip. using only your indx finger middle finger and thumb do the pressure fan. try that.

Edit- If you are still haveing problems pm me ill give you some private lessons.

Sep 1, 2007
Say you're fanning conventionally in your left hand:

1 you have to lock that freaking left thumb DOWN on the deck's base so it doesn't slide around.

2 make sure your deck is in the correct starting position and perfectly square

3 with your right hand, reach for your keyboard and type in www.flourishman.com and order his encyclopedia

4 practice it for months

5 successfully pressure fan!

also, make sure when you're learning this that you have really good condition cards, if they're splitting at the same point every time, take that card out. theres tons of other tips around too, I would say "do a search" but THIS forum is still in it's infancy, go to www.decknique.net and FattyWarbucks did a pretty good post on the subject.

L

Liam Carrie

try practicing a lot i stil l have to work on mine and i've been working on it since last april

Sep 2, 2007
just practice, if you can't do it right that means you haven't practiced enough. I can almost do the pressure fan some what decent.

P.S it's nice to see some decknique guys on thoery11

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results