Pressure Fan Help

Sep 3, 2007
Please help me with my pressure fan.

Iam basically applying the pressure, bending the cards back, and then just doing a thumb fan.

Any pointers?

Sep 3, 2007
Ok

My problem with pressure fanning is that I can't maintain the pressure so it just ends up like a thumb fan.

I would like help on Under Pressure, I can't get the cards to spring off.

Thanks for the responses.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Ok

My problem with pressure fanning is that I can't maintain the pressure so it just ends up like a thumb fan.

I would like help on Under Pressure, I can't get the cards to spring off.

Thanks for the responses.

Oh I see.
First you need MORE PRACTICE! I know you don't want to hear this, but thats what it takes to be in the flourishing world. Just keep bending. Under Pressure is basically a spring but in a different way. Just release the cards slowly after you gave them pressure to the cards.

Sep 1, 2007
Under Pressure uses a lot more pressure than a Pressure Fan. Try holding the deck near the top right. That should help the cards to "spring" off.

Sep 1, 2007
Keep watching the performance on Trilogy and practice. I can't do a P-Fan well but I can execute a beautiful Under Pressure. Its all practice.

Sep 9, 2007
One word: PRACTICE!!!:eek:

:mad:Instead of wasting time on posting "I need help on...:confused:", actually try to practice:eek:

...good old emoticons

Sep 3, 2007
One word: PRACTICE!!!:eek:

:mad:Instead of wasting time on posting "I need help on...:confused:", actually try to practice:eek:

...good old emoticons

I was just asking for pointers from the more experienced magicians.

So I would get help on how to practice.

So thanks everyone for the pointers I'm gonna watch XB again once I get it back from my friends.

Sep 9, 2007
Remember not to bend the cards too hard when you're doing a pressure fan.

Why not? He's allowed make his decision about how much pressure for a pressure fan.

tip: plus the pressure is the same thing as under pressure, except that you're moving and trying to make a decent fan..........that shows all the pips:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results