Pressure Help

Sep 22, 2007
Hi

i love pressure don't get me wrong but i am having a problem with after i do the "move" and show the balloon it is Wet and i am slightly self conscious like and i think what people must that's my phone in their and that's spit and its not like you cant tell that it is wet because balloons have a very big discrepancy when their dry and wet. Is their any info on how i can fix this.

Thanks
Adam

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Thats understandable, its been happening to me also, but for me it sometimes works to slowly blow up the balloon....dont force it cuz wen u force it more air goes in an so more spittness...plus i dry my mouth by swallowing all the spit in my mouth an breathing in then slowly blowing up the balloon.....idk...it seems to work 4 me...

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
Well, the first time I performed pressure I kinda screwed up with the "move" and my brother in law noticed it was the "way" it was afterwards and that it was wet. So I watched the download again and realized when Danny is showing that it is "now" in the balloon he was rubbing the phone to show what he meant and did the same and it dried the balloon and everything was gravvy afterwards. So after the move just rub on the balloon top and bottom showing the phone in the balloon and it will dry before you hand the spec the balloon. Hope that helps!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results