Price of the Trilogy DVDs?

Sep 1, 2007
I don't know if this has been discussed before (sorry if it has). I know that the Trilogy DVDs are going to be sold separately, but does anyone know how much a single DVD will cost? Thanks in advance for any help.

Sep 1, 2007
It would make sense to sell them at $29.99 each, making it a bit of a "sale" to buy them all at $85.00... plus you would save yourself the shipping price. :D

Sep 1, 2007
I'm thinking about getting the "tricks" and "everythingelse" DVDs since I'm not into flourishing and their stuff is pretty technical. I did see on a preview video something saying "20 classic flourishes explained." I'd assume that stuff would be on the "flourishes" DVD. Anyone with the set know the answer?

Sep 1, 2007
California
yes...

the 20 classic flourishes are on the everythingelse dvd.

I reccomend buying it all at $85 even if you are not into flourishes.you might because they have some very good ones,( J5)

I love The Trilogy:D

Sep 1, 2007
Oh thanks Sharpest I was really interested in those 20 flourishes. I'll probably still just go with the tricks and everythingelse discs.

The everything else disk is really for flourishers, if you aren't into them at all then don't really bother there isn't reall enough content that would interest a strict magician. None the less, it has some cool stuff, I love it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results