Problem - Please Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ahmed Fouad, May 28, 2008.

1. Ok, i was performing a couple of effects at my friend's house, one effect involved a card with double sticky tape & a card attached to it, so when i finished this particular effect, i put the card in my pocket for everything else to be examined, when i went back home, i found out that i lost the gimmick in my friend's house, so if he finds it ,,,,,,,what excuse shall i give him for having a card with double sticky tape on it????

2. who cares? prepare something more awsome next time when he accuse you of using false cards

3. Well, if he finds it and asks you about it, say you didn't lose anything and that it must be his.
    Or, say you lost a card, but it didn't have tape on it. Maybe the card fell on a piece of tape. I doubt he'll know that it's double stick tape and not reg tape.

I don't think it matters too much. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Instead I would do as Sharog says and prepare something better for next time.

4. Thnx guys, i dont think he would know it's sticky tape as it looks dirty & i cant say it's not my card because im the only one of my friends who has a deck of cards especially tally ho viper

5. Richard Sander's SuperCards DVD has the solution :)