Problem with order - question

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Hi i open this thread becouse i have 2 Big problems whit Theory 11 web site.

First of all I orderd Distortion, Panic and 3 Guardian Decks the first day theory 11 opend and pay it with Crazy Fast method...... And still hasn't Arrive! I Ask in post office and there is no news of my order.

Second: Today I Buy the 3 items in 1-on-1 Section.
Started Downloading them and they all stop like at 10% and says that the download was complete.
I watch the videos and only have like 1 or 2 minutes of each trick.
I have try 3 times.. and the 3 times have the same problem. It's not my pc's problem becouse I have download another things without any problem.
Now i have only 1 access remaining to download area and dont want to try it becouse I can have the same problem and lost my money... ¿Again?
I cant afford loosing BOTH orders plz Help me.

Well that does sound like quite the problem ya got there pal.

I suggest you Send a ticket.
The customer support is fantastic and they will help you as quickly as possible.

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
Hi thx for your help but Whit hte first order I already submit a ticket but dont have any solution yet. For the second order I orderes like 1 hour ago i think so i ovbiously dont have any answer yet.
Thx
Nicolas Palacios

Sep 2, 2007

First of all I orderd Distortion, Panic and 3 Guardian Decks the first day theory 11 opend and pay it with Crazy Fast method...... And still hasn't Arrive! I Ask in post office and there is no news of my order.

Started Downloading them and they all stop like at 10% and says that the download was complete.
I have try 3 times.. and the 3 times have the same problem. It's not my pc's problem becouse I have download another things without any problem.
Now i have only 1 access remaining to download area and dont want to try it becouse I can have the same problem and lost my money... ¿Again?

Items shipped via the CRAZY FAST option should arrive within 1-2 business days -- therefore, you should submit a support ticket at http://www.theory11.com/support, as stated above, or pick up the phone and make a call.

In regards to the difficulty downloading, try using Firefox or Safaria, if you're using Internet Explorer, or vice versa. If your access expires and you have failed to download the videos correctly, then again contact customer service and let them know about your problem.

Support is included in the price of the effects and tricks one buys. Be sure to take advantage of it. In regards to getting a response to your ticket, it takes usually at most 24 hours for a response, depending on its priority.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
Thx for your help I Really need to solve this.
I Try downloading them whit FireFox and Whit Explorer :S
I have 2 videos with 1 Acces and one video whit 2 acces So tomorrow I
will try again whit the one I have 2 access and if it doesn't work will wait until Support Answer Me.
I Live in Chile so Crazy Fast takes between 5 or 6 days but they are like 19 Buissness day Today.
Thx Again.
Nicolas Palacios

Sep 2, 2007
I Live in Chile so Crazy Fast takes between 5 or 6 days but they are like 19 Buissness day Today.

Maybe that's why you have not received it. I believe Crazy Fast is only for orders in the United States. Those living internationally have to choose between the international options, such as First Class International or Express Mail International.

Nonetheless, customer support will take care of you.

Good Luck.

Cheers,
JTM

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com

Let me start by saying we completely understand your concern. I can only imagine how frustrating something like this can be for you.

For all order related issues, the fastest way to get an answer is to simply submit a support ticket to theory11 support at www.theory11.com/support. All support tickets are answered within 12 (business) hours, and we try to resolve any issues as swiftly as possible. Regarding your first issue, did you get my most recent reply? If you did not, you can email me directly (or PM me) and I'll make sure it gets taken care of. We're looking into the issue with our shipping division as we speak and will have an answer for you within the next 24 hours.

Shipping issues are especially difficult to figure out, as once an order leaves our warehouse, it's in the hands of the shipping provider and out of our direct control. That said, we'll find out what happened with your order ASAP.

Regarding the second issue, submit a ticket and I'll personally make sure it gets taken care of ASAP. I know the guy who will be working with you on both issues and he's phenomenal. That guy is... of course... me. :) Don't hesitate to contact me personally via PM either, at any time.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks a ton for your patience. Hang in there. We'll stick with you until everything is resolved and you are completely 110% satisfied.

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
All Download Problems Solved :D
The bad thing is My order problem :( Snif

Thx for preocupation and Fast answering.
For the first issue i submit a tiket but the only answer was that they will try to find whats going on but a long time has passed.
I belive the problem would be solved but im so sad of not having the items yet.... I Really NEED them they are AWESOME! And im wating them to arrive to order Digital Dissolve And some Gimmnicks of Distortion.
THX and plz investigate whats going on whit my order.
Nicolas Palacios

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results