Problems after purchase

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Adrian Tugui, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Hello t11,

Yesterday I bought the *Visual Coin Across trick and couldn't download it. On Chrome it gave me an error that looked like a piece of html code, on IE9 it just gave me the classic internet error ( not the 404 ). Now when I try to download it it says "File not found (product error, please contact support)". What can I do about this??

2. yes. it seems downloads aren't working at the moment.

For myself, I can't seem to download the free Rich Lax contribution :/

3. Hi!

I bought ''Shinag'' by Shin Lim yesterday and I had the same problem! I think this problem concerns all downloads. I hope Theory 11 is working to fix this annoying bug.

Marc-Antoine Denis

4. Hey guys,

We're working on this as we speak. Will advise an update within the next few hours.

5. This should now be resolved - let us know if you experience any further issues with any downloads and we'll get right on it.

6. I still get the File not found (product error, please contact support). Also, how can I get to the interface where I can download my purchase from the site, rather than by opening the email??

7. I would really like to get the download I pay'd for. Is there any chance for this to happen?

8. Hey Ady,

Very sorry about that! Shoot a message to our support crew at www.theory11.com/support and they'll make sure this is resolved for you ASAP today within 12 business hours, guaranteed. Always here to help!